View Single Post
March 20th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I lurk here every once in a while. My son, Cash, was born Sep 25, so I tend to lurk between here and the Oct. playroom.

He's doing well. At our last check(at 4 months) he was 21.5 lbs and i believe 23 inches. Our 6 month appointment isnt for another 3 weeks or so, I'm interested to see how big he's gotten! He is doing well, we just moved to stage 2 solids and he's in love with all of the different food combinations. He's trying hard to sit up. If I sit him down he will put his hands on the floor or his legs and hold himself up, but not for very long. He eventually wobbles his way to the floor. Still no teeth, but actively teething. I've been freezing washcloths with a little bit of applesauce in them and he loves it! It's a bit messy, but it really helps his teeth. He is a complete man's man. lol. He loves his dad and older brother and prefers playing with them over me. But of course when it's feeding time, sleep time, or just love time.. he wants mama.

Just curious... Any babies reaching out for people?? Cash is not and it seems odd to me. he will lean toward people when they put their hands out for him, but he won't reach for them.

Glad to see everyone is well! <3