View Single Post
March 20th, 2013, 09:02 PM
the shade of it all
Drink your child backwash or eat their chewed food? Ahh, jeez... I have a huge thing about textures so I guess drink the backwash...
Wake up at 2 am and find that your bed is soaked in their pee, or deal with an "accident" at Target? Peed my bed. Has happened already and we lived.
Babysit a kid who hates your kid or have a play date where you cannot stand the Mom? Can't stand the mom for sure. I'll just play with the kids! haha
Take care of a teething 6 month old or an 18 month old? 6 month old.
Have engorged breasts for two weeks or sneeze and pee your pants in public? omggg. I want to say engorged but then I remember how much they huuurtt, so I guess pee my pants. :\
Have your kids voice sound like Caillou or Dora? I haven't seen Caillou (lucky me?) so Dora it is.
Have lice go through the whole house or have the stomach flu go through the whole house? Stomach flu.
Be stuck in the house with a colicky infant or an hormonal teenager for a week? Colicky infant..
Have a kid with perpetually bad breath or perpetually bad farts? Bad farts.
Have a psychotic meltdown in the library or church? The library IS my church! Definitely the church though. I would die if my kids melted down in the library.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.