View Single Post
March 21st, 2013, 05:39 AM
SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
how old is your LO? He will be 3 in May and I have another due in June
what did you plan as a sleeping arrangement before they were born? I knew we would co-sleep, and originally planned to transfer him to a crib around 3 months.
what was their sleeping arrangement after they were born? We ended up bed sharing after he outgrew the co-sleeper.
what is their sleeping arrangement now? Well, currently our situation is kind of messed up. We're in the process of moving out of state and building a new house, which won't be built until June/July. In the mean time, Connor and I have been living with my parents, so we're bed sharing, same as always.

However, we move in with the in laws this weekend, and they have a room and bed setup for Connor. DH has been living with his parents since the first of the year, and we've stayed for a week or two at a time since then. Connor does OK with his own bed, but has only STTN in it a few times, he usually wakes halfway through the night and comes to our bed.

In the past, we've had a crib mattress on the floor in our room at the ILs, because DH and I were in a full size bed....and with Connor in it, it was a super tight squeeze to say the least!!! Luckily, they upgraded us last month to an actual queen size lol much more comfortable!! Whenever we do move into our new house, we will continue to try to get Connor to sleep in his own room/bed. We only have a queen size as well, and baby girl will eventually need it! lol