View Single Post
March 21st, 2013, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What do you have planned for Easter Sunday? I am pretty sure i'm going to church that day with my mom. We will also be doing an egg hunt with all of the cousins at my house.

Is your LO getting an Easter basket? What will be in it? yes...i'm not sure what will be in it yet. I like to do bathing suit. But since they are all set on that, i might get them beach toys and/or floaties, and get trey some new shoes, because he needs them.

Are they wearing a special outfit? I have outfits picks out, but i didnt buy them new. Trey will just be wearing a dress shirt, but Olivia will be wearing a dress that was given to her by a co-worker of mine. It was his daughters, and it's a little on the fancy side & yellow...i figured it'd be the only time she'll get some use out of it. so its been hanging in the closet waiting for Easter.

Are you making a special Easter dinner? What will it be? no. My mom might be, but i dont do fancy dinners, like that.

Are you coloring eggs? Doing any other special crafts? My mom will be doing that with the kids the Friday before Easter.