View Single Post
March 21st, 2013, 10:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The silence really does suck! My husband and I told people earlier than most, we had been through a loss after we had announced it to some people and it was great having that support, so when we got pregnant after that, we decided to tell people, not right away, but before the 1st trimester was over. When we lost the 2nd it was really hard, but we had the support we needed, not just in each other, but from others. Our 2nd loss was similar to yours, we saw a healthy baby on u/s at around 8.5 weeks, I spotted about 3 weeks later, went in and the baby, as it turned out, had passed at 8w 6d, just about 3 days after the last u/s. I had testing done and the baby had had Turners. What helped me was that when we had to tell people that we lost it, the outpouring of so many others that had been through a loss (which I hate that people have had to go through), they could relate to me and it wasn't just someone saying "these things happen, it happens for a reason" - I hate that, doesn't make you feel better!

I pray that you get your rainbow baby soon!