View Single Post
March 21st, 2013, 10:20 AM
SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I'm not too crunchy, but would like to be! At the moment, the only thing we really do that leans towards NL is cloth diaper. When we get our new house over the summer, I plan to start a small garden. I do plan on having a natural childbirth (VBAC) this time around, as we tried and didn't succeed the first time! I'm not a fan of vaccines, we did a delayed schedule with Connor, and will plan the same for this baby. We try to eat healthy as much as we can.

DH calls me a hippie quite often lol, just based on some things I propose to him. But he's most definitely mainstream! I was quite surprised with him when he was so on board for CD'ing (if it saves him money, he's all for it) but for some of the other things it's a struggle, especially if it costs more money (like always buying organic). I try to educate him as much as I can, he's been much more on board with the AP aspect of parenting, so I can't argue too much!!