View Single Post
March 22nd, 2013, 01:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to mercedes1987
Hi, so I was a member of march ddc. 2013.
Baby girl (Mia) is 1 month old but was born early on feb 11 2013.
I just had a question for u guys.
My fiance and I are kind of weird. Looking at a glance we are an avg straight couple so to say. But the thing is, I don't identify as female even though my sex is female, and he doesn't identify as male, although his sex is male. He openly takes typical female roles, and I openly take male roles. Everything right down to sex. (tmi?). But we love eachother, I sometimes refer to us as lesbians in mind.. as I am kind of in the middle with my gender between male and female sometimes, but he is definitely more female. We do not dress opposite gender though. He proposed to me, yes, but I am going to be proposing to him back as he asked me to. I'm not sure what to call us, or where to talk about our different relationship. I tried googling it, but I can't find anything that is just like us. He loves the color pink and openly will sport pink accessories such as cellphone, cellphone case, pens, ect, even bracelet. He told me the other day that it is unfair girls get all the cute accessories and clothing while guys get generic same old stuff. He is so cute and I love that he is feminine and not shy about it with me. I hope I'm not posting in the wrong spot, but I don't want to feel like we don't belong anywhere.
We must be identified as something.
I just don't know what. Thank you.

BTDT MOMMY.