View Single Post
March 22nd, 2013, 07:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Grace – that’s great you don’t have to delay your cycle! And finally starting!

JenLynn – thanks, I’m trying to stay calm and relaxed! As for the PIO I’ve been on it for about 5 days and no leakage for me. Are you rotating areas? I hope the nurse gets back with you soon to give you some answers….and topical lidocaine sounds like a great idea

Leah – thanks, my beta is scheduled for the first, but I know DH and I won’t be able to wait, so I’ll probably start testing around Wednesday, that’ll be 6 days

Kim – thanks! I can’t wait to hear your beta results, you are a strong women being able to hold out until the beta.

Gretchen – awesome, things are moving forward! Sorry the delestrogen were painful, if they are IM and you have a long needle, I’m sure you have the right needle….and will probably the same needle for the PIO.

Brooke – good luck on Sunday, I’ll have you in my thoughts and prayers that you have a successful transfer.

Jenny – thanks, sounds like things are moving forward for you, GL

AFM – today, I feel fine, completely normal, except that I probably look and sound crazy because I keep talking to my stomach….telling them to snuggle in nice and tight and that I love them, and that I want them to stick around for a long time, things like that…..hopefully, they’ll listen.

BABY BOY due June 6

Me 40 DH 42 with an amazing 15yo DS
TTC #2 NTNP starting in 2009
actively TTC (BBT and OPKs) 2011
natural BFP Feb 2012, ending in mmc Apr with d&c in May
IVF Sep 2012, 4 eggs retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, but showed abnormal
growth, so not suitable for transfer
Nov 2012 IVF take 2 = 3 embryos, but due to concerns with lining unable to transfer
Jan 2013 endometrial biopsy = normal
Mar FET transferred 2 beautiful embryos, but unfortunately BFN
moving to donor eggs fall of 2013
Septemeber 30, 2013 - surprise BFP while waiting for DE