Friday Five 3/22
View Single Post
March 22nd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2010
1. Would you return to high school life for a week? Why or why not?
Sure, I would do it for a week! There were times that high school was hard for me, but I also made a lot of great memories.
2. Who were you in high school?
I was choir accompanist/singer, in all the musicals and plays, choreographed for our annual dance show, also cheerleader and on drill team. I was a part of quite a few groups--which I loved.
3. What was your favorite high school hangout? What did you do there?
My friends and I loved to hang out in our courtyard outside the band/choir area. We just loved to sit and talk and be silly.
4. What were your favorite three songs in high school?
I listened to the Evita soundtrack non stop (SpankyMagoo, I bet I would know what Broadway songs you like!!!!
), "Sunny Came Home" by Shawn Colvin, and like Sarah Maclaughlan's Fumbling Toward Ecstasy (whole album, can't pick just one)
5. What was the craziest thing you did in high school?
I honestly can't think of anything crazy that I did. I remember one night my friends and I went to Target and took pictures doing different things like wearing helmets, hats, scarves, ect. Sounds pretty dumb now! LOL
View Public Profile
Find all posts by mindyjean