Topic: How are you?
View Single Post
March 22nd, 2013, 10:57 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
It hasn't even been a week since my D&C so I am still in the stage where I am home, in denial/depressed/sad/....etc. I do pray a lot, but I still miss my baby. I am a firm believer that my baby is in a better place and some day, I will finally meet my baby! I have spent the last week living off of cake/ice cream/ chocolate etc. It's like I want to punish myself now that I don't have a baby to take care of anymore.

I know I am so fortunate enough to have 2 girls already. I have a loving husband. I have a good life. This baby was not part of our plan, but regardless, I loved it from the minute I found out. I was so excited and happy to be pregnant again and could not wait until the end of September. Now my heart is shattered. I had always wanted 3 children and a few years ago, we decided to be content with 2, so when this happened, I considered it a huge blessing from above, a miracle baby, my 3rd, my dream baby. How am I supposed to move on from this loss? Do I go back to life before this happened? At my age, do I consider now ttc for a baby?

I want to believe that I do have 3 children, 2 on earth here and one precious baby now being in heaven. I want to find peace in that, believing my baby is in a better place and will be waiting for me. I do think with time, I will feel better and I will find some peace. Right now the pain is still so raw though

Last edited by islandbaby; March 22nd, 2013 at 11:04 AM.