View Single Post
March 22nd, 2013, 03:15 PM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
There's nothing to forgive!

Glad you're here now, and you can just do the stuff over the weekend, it will give us all something to read when we pop online with a coffee. I'm sure some more of the ladies will ask you some more questions now they've read your intro, too.

Also glad you're ok! I was worried more than anything!

In response to your intro....lol, honey, my love life was up in the air for years and years and years. It took me a long time to work out the whole twin flame / soulmate thing, and it took me a long time to learn from a particular relationship pattern and grow so I could have a different type of relationship. It all helped my soul to evolve, so it's all good. Now I am with the person who I know is meant to be my soulmate in this lifetime. And you will get there too, of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Here are some questions for whenever you get up to your questions! I'll do you a little quickie reading over the weekend - let me know which area of your life you want me to focus on. I'm guessing love life, but don't want to presume.

What spiritual means have you tried to sort out your love life?
Would you like more kids one day? How many?
If Nevaeh had been a boy what would you have named her?
What's the meaning behind your username, as it's clearly spiritual?
What branches of Paganism most interest you (if any in particular)?
How did you figure out Kane was your twin flame?
I know you've had some very interesting paranormal experiences. What one for you was the scariest? And what was the paranormal experience which made you definitively believe in the existence of paranormal forces?

I'll come back with some more over the weekend. Xxx.