View Single Post
March 22nd, 2013, 05:40 PM
)O( Blessed Be )O(
What faith, religion or path did you grow up with? What faith, religion or path do you identify with now? Or are you still seeking? I grew up Christian. I know it's an umbrella term, but I didn't follow anything specific other than church-going, praying and worshiping and what not. Now? Eclectic.... Funness? Pagan I do believe? I just take whatever I see that I like, and use whatever feels comfortable for me.

If different, what led you to your new path? If still seeking, what are you currently exploring? What led me to my new path? Asking questions and doing research. I knew Christianity wasn't for me, and when I came onto JM and shared my thoughts and beliefs, I was led towards Paganism and it's just felt right.

What do you most enjoy about your current path? How personal it can be for everyone. It's not cookie cutter and not one person believes the exact same thing as another. There's always so much to learn and explore and discover. You can do anything you believe you can do.

If you identify with a faith or religion at present, is there anything in it you don’t agree with? Not presently I only go with what I feel to be right anyways

What spiritual activities do you do the most often? Uhh. Meditate. I've been meaning to update my BoS and do some more readings, but life keeps sneaking up on me

What would you say your three core beliefs or values are? Karma. Number one. What goes around comes around. I believe that the energy you put out into the universe comes back to you (not quite like Karma). Like positive energies will bring back positiveness in my life. Do unto other as you would have them do unto you.

Do you believe in:

Angels - Yes.

Devil - I struggle with this one, and how I would view him exactly. So I don't think about it right now

Heaven - Not in the sense of Christianity... I believe in reincarnation, and when our soul has finally reached enlightenment, then I do believe there is a "Heaven's" of sorts.

Hell - Not in the sense of eternal ****ation and fiery pits. More so in being lost between lives or never reach enlightenment. Always living a similar life without discovering your purpose... If this makes sense.

God/Source - I believe in a Goddess and God. Lord and Lady. Of sorts

Saints/Ascended Masters - Uhh. Not sure

Past lives/Reincarnation - Indeedily!

Prayer - I don't call it prayer... But I do believe in putting out your emotions/desires/what-have-you into the Universe. Which I suppose is similar/the same as prayer. IMO.

Magick - Yes

Cosmic ordering/The Law of Attraction - I would have to fully understand what this is to answer it

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy