View Single Post
March 22nd, 2013, 10:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am laying in bed, wide awake, yet COMPLETELY exhausted. This is RIDICULOUS! Geez. I was about to post this on Facebook, but I'm trying not to be overly whiny on there/posting about being pregnant all the time. Haha.

"I like how people tell me to "rest while I can!" Because all I want to do is sleep. I'm completely and totally exhausted all the time. I can barely keep my eyes open. Yet, I cannot sleep. No matter how hard I try. I'm not sure if it's the heartburn or the ligament pain or the joint aches or the leg cramps or the fact that I feel like my lungs are functioning at 5% of their capacity or something else, but this is dumb. And please don't tell me that it's just "God's/nature's/my body's way of preparing me for the lack of sleep when the baby is here," because I don't buy that. I'm SO TIRED and there is no baby here yet, so I should be able to freakin' sleep!!!!"

That is how I feel though. I feel like my body should know what's coming and let me sleep as much as I want! Instead of making me even more miserable and worn out. Blahhhh.