Topic: Help Pwease
View Single Post
March 23rd, 2013, 03:07 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Inside, in the downstairs four corners of the house itself, pointing IN. And in the four corners of his bedroom, pointing IN, if you're doing that as well to cover all bases.

Either:
Programme a spare clear quartz point as your control crystal (simply hold it to your heart and intend it) and then direct it in a circle around the four other quartzes three times, visualising their energies "joining up" and circling the entire space. This links up the energies creating a crystal grid, and activates them as well.

Or:
If you don't have a spare clear quartz point, take a minute to close your eyes and visualise the energies of the quartzes joining up. See the energy pulsate round the circle three times. This has the same effect but takes a little more concentration to do.

You don't have to say anything for this to be effective, but you could if you wish call on Archangel Michael to protect the space as well.

I hope this helps!

Oh, and I'd smudge the house first with smudge or incense smoke, in every room, for cleansing, and asking Archangel Michael to remove and transmute any negative energies, entities etc. Make sure you're starting with a blank canvas before you put in the grids.