View Single Post
March 23rd, 2013, 04:07 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyBee View Post
I hope you can sleep soon! I'm in the same boat. Completely exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open, yet when I get in the bed I can't fall asleep. And I wake up after 2-3 hours and have a hard time getting back to sleep, if I even can. This happens at night or I if I try to nap. I just lay there & can't sleep. I'm so over it!!
This exactly for me. I can barely keep my eyes open at 7:30 so I'm in bed at 8 as soon as my son is asleep. DH works 2nd and me 1st so it's just me at night so zero chance to lay down if I wanted to. But I'm always up at midnight and the rest of the night is me just laying in bed trying to sleep. Last night I started to doze off at 4 am and then DS woke up which he never does but he has a cold right now and all stuffed up. DH tried but my son only wants me when he's not feeling well or wakes up in the middle of the night. I always tell hubby the second child is all his lol .

DS did go back to sleep quickly, I snuggled him and went to get him water and he was asleep by the time I got back to his room. But I was up for good at that point.