Topic: Optimistic
View Single Post
March 23rd, 2013, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been taking the EPO for a few days now and I think it is starting to help with CM already. Also it actually worked super well for it's advertised purpose. I had nearly no PMS and had no cramps at all during AF. That was taking it only two times a day instead of the recommended 3. I was even less bloated and gross too. Here I was taking it just for the extra days of it being in my system before I got to when I really wanted the CM boost and it actually helped with AF, it was a nice surprise. Raspberry leaf tea is nice enough that I actually had it without sugar (mostly because I forgot I was even making it and drank it in a hurry before I left) and *gasp* it was actually nice. I don't drink tea or coffee without sugar (it took like a month and a half to wean slowly off sugar in my green tea ) so it is good to be able to drink this one. I just bought peppermint tea and I am going to start having it at night just before bed. I haven't forgotten to take my pregnancy multivitamins so far so I have been on top of that too. I did find something that had soy isoflavones in it but it says its for menopause relief and I am reluctant because it has something in it besides just soy isoflavones and I don't know what it is for. Just some calcium stuff I think but maybe someone else might know. This is the active indredient list:
Glycine max (Soy bean) extract equivalent to dry seed (standardised to contain isoflavone glycosides 50 mg) 33.5 g (33,500 mg)
Calcium hydrogen phosphate 450 mg
It is a bit too late to take it now but I am hoping the peppermint tea, raspberry leaf tea, lemon water and EPO will be plenty. If things don't work this cycle I am toying with the idea of taking two a day maybe next cycle to get 100mg into me on CD 1-5. I don't want to take it later and delay when I normally O, I just want to boost it mostly. Anyone have any better suggestions? It's like $30 for 30 tablets but I guess that is three cycles worth so not TOO bad I guess... I'd rather not have to think about needing it at all .
I know it's been all of four days but I am optimistic for good things this cycle . Now to catch that egg!