View Single Post
March 23rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
Veteran
Hey ladies! I know I haven't been around in a while. Things have been really crazy lately, and I'm trying not to focus on fertility stuff. My grandmother fell (for the 5th time in a few months) last week and they thought she had bleeding in her head. They transported her to Georgetown University and everything was fine. They did put in her in a skilled nursing facility for rehab for 20 days since she doesn't have her strength or balance anymore. She's doing great but now my dad and his siblings are in arguments over her care after she leaves the nursing home b/c she can't live by herself anymore. It's been a mess and stressful, but hopefully she will consider an assisted living home.

Sorry I can't respond to everyone's posts... But good luck to everyone wherever you are in your cycles! And good luck to those waiting to test! Looks like a lot of BFPs are coming!

AFM- we had follow up consult on Wednesday and got our protocol for FET. Just waiting for AF to show and start BCP. Then we will have exact dates. It looks like transfer will be early May! Hoping it will be sometime around our anniversary, May 7th. We are going out of town the weekend after so it will be a nice, relaxing week! And if all works out, due date will be around DH birthday! I will stop in once in a while to update you... And i will check everyones posts... But I'm going to be doing things a bit different for this cycle. I don't want to focus on fertility stuff before the transfer. I want to reduce as much stress and expectations as possible. Know that I will be praying for you all and keeping my fingers crossed!

Me- 32
DH - 35
TTC for over 6 years.

Jan 2013 - IVF #1
May 2013 - FET #1

6/7/13 - First ultrasound - Twins!
12/20/13 - Kayden and Caleb were born at 34 weeks!

Last edited by cassthomas852; March 23rd, 2013 at 06:05 PM.