View Single Post
March 24th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMum View Post
Ok let's see, back row (left to right), Kawaii, alvas (next 2 rows), Bumgenius 4.0 and freetime (the albert einstein one is a freetime), last row has some ones I got on babyhalf off, another co-op and some sunbaby diapers.

Front row: Blueberries (all in one), grovia (all in one), the next 3 rows are WAHM custom sports dipers, the last row are actually 2 covers I got from a co-op, can't remember their names.

My favorites have been the blueberries, bumgenius and the kawaii. The alvas are ok but not the ones I reach for all the time. I dislike the grovia, they are very stiff and don't fit my little guy right.

BTW I just started cd'ing in June when my little man was 9 months old. All but the 2 sunbabies are new. I bought most of my stash from co-ops or on amazon using swag bucks so I didn't spend a whole lot of money.
so you like the freetime? or just the 4.0s? I hear a lot of people like the 4.0s but the freetimes seem to be hit or miss. I thought the BG elementals looked nice, but just didn't fit with the kind of stash I was going for. I got the grovia's only because I heard they were trim between the legs, but I won't be using the grovia inserts. I want to use them as covers. I hear good things about Kawaii