View Single Post
March 24th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry Lana!!!! You and I have been trying for almost the same amt of time (it would have been the same amt of time had I now had that super long cycle of 53 days!!) and I totally understand. I understand exactly where all of you are coming from.I suffered an early miscarriage before I got pregnant with DS and I remember thinking that maybe we would never have any kids and I definitely didn't want to suffer through another miscarriage. But we were blessed and lucky enough to get pregnant with DS and now I feel selfish for wishing that we could get pregnant again. I have had a hard time the past 6 months with all of my friends being pregnant and having babies. I have gone to more baby showers and made more diaper cakes than I care to admit to. While it was so hard to go to the showers and make those diaper cakes, I did it because I want them to be excited for me when I find out we are pregnant (whenever that happens). I also understand if it is too hard to rejoice and be happy with them right now but once you hold their baby it changes everything. I pray for you ladies every night and hope that you will be blessed with your bfp soon!!!