Topic: Parenting
View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
What is the hardest thing you have been through as a parent so far?So far in August when I had to stay at the hospital with him for two days because he was having a hard time breathing. . .scared it's gonna happen again since that is all pretty much happening again right now. My hubby has him and I am waiting to hear if i need to leave work. . .not that I dont want to pick up everything and leave, but as long as he is home with my hubs I am staying here otherwise I will just get upset.

What about parenting has been the easiest for you? It came way more natural than i thought it would.

Is there anything that was easier or harder than you expected? Harder: Balancing, work, Gary, Hubby and house keeping. . . I feel like I never have enough time in a day.

Easier- Sleep (if I could get any myself) I was told he wont sleep. he will be cranky when he wants stuff etc. He has been awesome. I am very lucky. And I knew I would, But i fell in love instantly I always thought people just said that. But man, I love that child more than anything.