Topic: Ultrasound!!
View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Got back just a bit ago! Baby is still a girl!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Everything is measuring perfectly and looks great, she's measuring exactly on track for my due date too. She's moving a TON and I think she said she's currently laying across my belly sideways. I THINK her feet are to the right? She had me kind of confused on the orientation lol Heart rate was in the 140s, she looked like she was sucking her thumb. But, yet again, she was so active that we didn't really get any good face or profile pictures So the tech said next time she will try to get a better view for me.

She was a bit TOO active (lol) and that combined with her position didn't let the tech get the heart measurements she needed so I get to go back in 2 weeks for another one. She said nothing to worry about, it looked normal to her but she has to get the actual measurements for the doctors.

Oh, and I have a small fibroid on the left side- nothing to worry about and the doctor said it shouldn't even cause me pain but I'm wondering if that left sided pain I had about a week ago WAS it? Her guess was most likely a cyst on my ovary but there wasn't any there today

Here's baby Georgia Valerie

(she totally has my chin!! lol)

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*