View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 01:45 PM
TTC our first!
So, I'm trying to think positively. I keep telling myself that one day I will have a baby, that it may not be on my time frame and it may happen rather unexpectedly, but that I will have a baby......but it's so hard.....

I didn't ovulate last cycle, which can happen after failed IVF. I've read that it can take a cycle or three for your body to get back to normal. I've decided that I won't get on bcp until after this cycle. Though my RE would prefer me to get on bcp now, I don't see the harm, as most RE's don't put their patients on bcp prior to surgery and I will be on bcp the cycle of the surgery, just not this next cycle....

So, if you've read my journal from the beginning you know that my sister and I have had some issues. I've been trying to open up more to her, per her request, though we are very different and to be honest, sometimes I just don't like her. I will always love her, but somedays I just don't like her....well, I told her that I have been feeling down about failed IVF, scared that I'll never have a baby, etc...she said that she totally knows what I'm talking about ----WARNING RANT COMING----My thought, no you don't know what I'm going through, you have two children, I have ZERO! You did not spend $12,000 on a failed IVF. You have two children naturally!!!!!! I know that she tried for awhile with both of them, but it's not the same! Ok, rant done....

Ok, back to positive thoughts!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2