View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I failed overall. They count the sit-ups, pushups, run and waist. Depending on how well I do in each area, we get a certain amount of points. The points have to come out to 75% plus passing each category.

In my last test, I did fine in sit-ups, pushups and run (there is always room to improve) but they measure my waist 2in larger which made my overall score below 75% but I also failed the waist category.

They are getting very strict about passing the PT test and are in the process in kicking people out. I can pass, I have passed.

As much as I complain about the reserve, I don't want to get kicked out for PT. She is giving a chance and said if I show improvement, its okay. The measurement could have been a mistake in not measuring me correctly because I don't think I gain 2" in 6 months. It still could have been a failing measurement because I’m also very close to the max for the waist and that is with sucking it in. I need this push. I need to lose the inches so I don’t have to suck in so much just to pass.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter