Topic: Angry.
View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Super Mommy
Im so sorry
Everything you are feeling is completely normal. Its normal to be sad and its normal to feel angry and bitter. And then once you start feeling better and a little more like yourself, it will be normal to feel guilty about that.
I still get really mad about everything thats happened. Im mad at the world. I saw a woman at the grocery store a couple days ago with a little tiny newborn, and she didnt have a hat or socks on that baby! I was soooo angry. I judged her immediatly, in my head I was calling her a bad mother, and asking why are 'people like that' able to have babies and I cant? But really, Im just bitter...It was a pretty warm day, and I dont know her or whats going on in her life. Maybe her washer broke, I dont know...
And I get angry at people who are upset over "little" things...like my coworker whos car was hit while she was in the store. Why was she making such a big deal about it? Thats not even a REAL problem. God, her life must be so hard...
Everything about this situation is terrible. The endless ttc, leading to the happiest day of your life, leading to crushing heartbreak... I know all too well.
I know there is nothing I can really tell you that will make you feel any better right now, but just know that Im thinking about you, and you are NOT alone. (((Big Hugs)))

We were going to have a baby, but we had an angel instead
Feb. 2013 at 8wks