View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Well as y'all know I'm Raina, I'll be 30 next month. Ugh can't believe that I'll be 30 already. Where did the time go? DH is Ryan and he just turned 35 on the 8th. I have 2 beautiful daughters; Hannah is 8, and Sophia will be 5 months on the 2nd. Boy, does time fly! DH and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary on the 24th of next month. We've been together for the past 6 years. I'm an administrative assistant at the Federal Aviation Administration. Basically, I'm a well paid secretary. I prepare student packets full of information for the instructors to hand to students the first day of class. I enroll students in classes and make sure they receive credit for their classes. (Everyone that attends passes, unless they go home before the class is complete.) I basically keep my instructors sane, as it that was possible. They're all former pilots that were in the military. I really enjoy my job and the people I work with. DH works at AT&T and although he says he is happy, I know he would be much happier somewhere else. We have been talking a lot lately and I am going back to college. I'm going to be getting my degree in childhood education. So hopefully by the time Soph is 5 I will be graduating with me degree. At least that's the plan. I know it's a hard road ahead of me, but it will be worth it when I get that degree and I can better the lives of my daughters. Hannah is in the 2nd grade and she loves school. She is the light of my life! We had been through Hell and back together. We have been through a divorce and marriage, through her genetic illness diagnosis (Neurofibromatosis, although she doesn't know) and we have been through good times including the pregnancy and birth of her baby sister. She is my rock! She keeps me grounded, keeps me sane. It's sad, and I'll deny it till my dying day.... But I can imagine my life without a hubby, without Ryan, but I can imagine my life with out Hannah or Sophia. My girls are my world. That may be wrong of me, that I make no apologies. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my husband and I am so very blessed to have him in my life. But I have been a single mom before so I know it won't end your world to be one. Any who..... Soph is amazing. Colick is over... Thank god! Now she's usually a happy go lucky girl unless she is hungry and then she is one pissed off lady! Lol but she is babbling, cooing, playing, and brightening the lives of those around her. I am so lucky and blessed to have the life I have, and the loved ones I have!

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!