View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar
*JenJen* *JenJen* is online now
impatiently waiting
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: west, but east. south, but not north.
Posts: 7,831
I think you would be fine asking your RE to move ahead now. Most RE's want to give meds 3 attempts because the odds are the highest of it working in the first 3 tries, and after that not so likely. If nothing else, maybe you can use next cycle as a combo of femara and injectibles or something to see what works, or it might be time for more testing. Have they done an HSG? SHG? Lap? those might give you some more answers

My Blog
Me: 27, PCOS, ENDO, RPL, severe vitamin D defficiency
Him: 36, severe MFI post VR but counts climbing

2006-2015 7+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body.
We are done actively TTC.
Moving forward with NTNP until we can do IVF in 2017

Reply With Quote