Topic: Angry.
View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 08:00 PM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I know just how you feel. You are definitely alone, even though in your own personal life it feels like that, we are all going through the same emotions here and it all sucks Thank goodness for JM because I wouldn't know what to do with myself and this lonliness if I didn't have all of you here!

Not too many people in my life knew about this pregnancy either. I do hate the secrecy and the having to pretend to the world that I'm ok. I'm not ok. I have personally hit the angry stage in the last few days as well. I have stopped crying. I'm just angry now. I'm angry about a million things, a lot of the same things you are angry about. For us who have just had recent losses, it doesn't help that our bodies are still dealing with raging hormones, which make us feel a million things each and every day. I don't know about you, but I feel like I feel a different emotion every 5 minutes.

Anyway, I think what I'm trying to tell you is that it's all normal, feeling this way. It's good to vent and get it out. Don't let it boil over inside of you. Come here and talk to us. At least here, we are all suffering together and we can completely empathize and not just sympathize with each other. Lots of HUGS!!!