View Single Post
March 25th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Just keep breathing.
TTC, NTNP or WTTC?: TTC

CD#: 12? Maybe? This was my first cycle post-mc (second mc in a row- this time I used cytotec) I had cramping and very faintly spotting for 3-4 days before the full AF bleed. So I'm not exactly sure what to count as CD1. I'm either CD12 or CD 15

Waiting to O, or DPO#?: Possibly just O'd, per OPKs.

Any procedures, medications or other things you tried this cycle?: Other than OPKs, not really. I started on low-dose aspirin.

How are you feeling about this cycle?: Sigh. I don't know. I want to be pregnant so badly, but it's been so emotional and difficult over the past few months. It's hard to get my hopes up. I have been "trying" (bd every other day), but my DH has mixed feelings about TTC. So I've just been trying to have fun with it, and not really telling him anything about my cycle. I never really did anyway- we don't find anxious conception sex to be very sexy.

When do you plan to test?: Not til April 5. I'll be 11-15 DPO (again not sure of my CD1) but will be going away with some girlfriends on a road trip. I want to know how much wine I can drink