View Single Post
March 26th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
It comes up in every DDC before long, you did nothing wrong mentioning it.

I would argue with people who say it's a better medium. That isn't always the case at all. There are lots of things I do with my boards such as workshops and challenges, member of the week threads, games, member awards needing polls etc, that sort of thing that would not work as well on FB. And, believe it or not, FB doesn't run well on everybody's technology. It runs ok on my current computer though I find it glitchy and frustrating - on my previous computer I could barely do anything with it at all.

If you decide to drift over there in your PR days I would strongly urge you to just check that all of your regular, active members have an FB account (because the other issue is that some people DON'T have FB accounts, sometimes for very valid reasons including it not being a good idea in the job that they do) and it runs ok for them etc, before you stop posting here as well. It's up to you guys at the end of the day, but I'm not letting it go without saying what I think because I feel really strongly about this.