Topic: appointment
View Single Post
March 26th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday I took my little guys with me for my appointment and shot, since I am on spring break. Well' I am 35 weeks and the dr. told me next week she'd do the group b strep culture. When I got there they decided they'd do it today, since I am 35 weeks and 4 days. They also told me I didn't have to have another shot if I didn't want to. Well, I am too nervous. I asked for the last one next Monday. Apparently, some women go on to deliver as soon as they miss their shot. I didn't want to go that early, I would barely be 37 weeks. I'd rather let her cook. So, I'm having my last 17P shot on Monday, 4/1. Which means that the first one I'd miss would be 4/8. I contract quite a bit the day before the shot is due and the day of, so they are leaning toward me delivering right after I miss the shot!

Anyway, it was pretty comical having to get the group b strep thing with my little ones there. My almost 3 year old paid no attention, and my 4 year old was very interested and wanted to know if the doc needed help. He likes to be involved in everything! He's a riot! Anyway, it was a good appointment overall. I'm getting so nervous that it is coming this close!