View Single Post
March 26th, 2013, 06:37 AM
B & E complete me.
I just went to the bathroom and had a BM and there was blood when I wiped. It was bright red. It stopped by the time was done wiping, but now I'm FREAKING OUT. I haven't had any issues this pregnancy, and even now I can feel the baby moving, but why would I be spotting NOW?

I tried calling the midwives, but they don't open until 9. My DH says to just get dressed and drive over there. I'm not sure what protocol is for doing that. Can i just show up? It'll probably be 9 before I can get myself and the kids dressed.

Please send your positive thoughts this way. I have to get myself together so I can drive the 50 minute drive.

UPDATE:

I just got home and am now waiting on a call from the midwife to see if they have any further suggestions, but the tech said everything looks great to her and she saw no reason for the bleeding. The baby was SUPER active and all kinds of adorable. It was flipping around and kicking the u/s wand and showing us the face and waving. Pretty much every single movement it could have done, the baby did. It sat with it's legs crossed. It showed us EVERYTHING....which leads me to the gender.....

We are having..................

Another BOY!! Boy #3 for us!

We're really excited and am just really hopeful that everything is okay and I don't have any more bleeding. DH wants me to ask to see an OB on top of the u/s we had and wants to rule out anything medical that maybe the tech could have missed. So we'll see what the midwife says when she calls back.

In the meantime, I plan to take it easy and just relax as much as I can for the rest of the day. I'll try to upload some pictures later.

Thank you all SO much for your kind words and wishes. ((HUGS))

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

Last edited by Husher; March 26th, 2013 at 11:56 AM.