View Single Post
March 26th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineBean View Post
My grandmother's name was Matilda and I love it. If we had two girls (because the first was always going to be Ingrid) then Matilda would have been a top contender for #2. I like that is can be Mattie, Tilda, or Tillie for short. I also love Juliet and Daphne.

Simon was on my short list for boy names. Malcolm is nice too- strong and classic. The rest are all to last name-y for me.
Simon has been on our list since DD1 was born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aillidh View Post
I LOVE Sullivan and Solomon. Hazel, Juliet and Daphne are beautiful.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genipher View Post
I've always loved the name Simon for a boy. And it doesn't seem to be popular right now.

For a girl suggestion...Damaris? I believe it means "gentle".
I like Damaris, but it ends with an "s" so we can't use it as our last name starts with an "S".

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I LOVE Elodie haha
For boys the names I love but husband vetoed are Sebastian and Theodore. Good luck!
I love Elodie as well, but DH is just "meh" about it.

Sebastian was on my list but DH vetoed it as well...I think because of some movie. I actually have a bib at home with "Sebastian" embroidered on it because my brother's German teacher wanted him to name his son Sebastian.

My brother's name is Todd, and for some reason my step-dad would sometimes call him Theodore. I actually like all the Chipmunks names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlyheartsphil View Post
I love almost all the names on your list!

My favorites:
Tallulah (Tula)
Matilda
Hazel
Daphne
Elodie

Simon
Sullivan
Cormac
Malcolm

How about:

Louise/Louisa
Wren
Shani
Shea
Vita
Mischa
Freya
Frida
Evadne

Boys-
Niall
Simeon
Frederick
Broderick
Truman
Coleman
Callum
Lachlan
Duncan
Oren/Orrin
Odin
I love Mischa and Wren for girls and Callum and Duncan for boys. Oren was on my list, but I think it may be too close to Aven.