View Single Post
March 26th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone! Loved reading about everyone!

I'm Blair (31) and dh is 35. We have been married 5 years and we have the coolest 2.5 year old! Molly! We have 1 fur baby- Presley- our yorkie. Our little Molly was created with the help of our amazing dr! And we have sought out his help again! We have been actively ttc #2 since January 2012. We had ectopic pregnancy in fall of 2011- by total surprise- since we were told we couldn't have babies on our own!
Both dh and I have businesses. He owns an ad agency and I have a children's boutique! I don't have a ton of free time because between the store and a 2.5, I care for my mother was has cancer. We stay on the road ALOT! But I'm honored to care for her!
Molly and I participate in Strollfit (a work out with baby). We love to do play dates! Personally, I enjoy sewing and monogramming and working in my yard. I love greys anatomy, scandal and the walking dead, teen mom- am I too old for it?, and real housewives of anything! (odd mix I know). I'm sure there is more, but that's all I can think of this late!

Good luck to everyone!!

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010