View Single Post
March 26th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
We are navy and currently live in the military housing provided through Forest City. Tripler is a hop and skip and jump away. There are other hotels out here that you can use that accept TLA. As for housing. That is pretty quick unless it has changed over the years since we were here. We got here on July 22nd, 2010 and we were moving into a place by the first week in August. And that was based on choosing that house as opposed to one that opened sooner. Just make sure that you have your documentation to get into a big enough house. If wanting to ensure that you are close to the clinics and the military hospital you will want to move into Radford (old or new), Hale Moku, Doris Miller, Catlin Park, Halsey Terrace, and Hokulani. All those are real close to the base. You also have like McGrew Point, Ford Island, and Pearl City Peninsula but those are a little ways. Especially PCP and McGrew Point. Any other questions let me know. Tricare is an easy thing..it is finding the time.

I figure the worst part would be finding time to get in. The schedules of the doctors are full a lot. Not sure about OB/GYN but that would be done at Tripler more than likely.