View Single Post
March 27th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to smsturner
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone

I had my d&c yesterday. My dr said to take this week off from work, and to rest in bed today. I think it was mostly because I was crying so hard in his office, he said that emotionally I needed a few days off.

So now I'm resting in bed for the day. Bored. Bummed.

We are waiting for six weeks to see if there's any chance of me having a natural cycle. I'm going to start temping, probly next week, to see what's going on with me. It's funny. I have reached for my thermometer so many times, when I didn't need it, over the last two months out of habit... but now I can't find the stupid thing. Figures. I'm not having the best luck lately!
Susan, dh Tom, dd Megan (15), ds Marcus (13), Our together miracle, baby Dean, 17 months

Crazy enough to try all over again for a second together baby! Hoping for a much less wild ride this time!

TTC with PCOS for 5 very long years. Annovulatory cycles. Multiple doctors. Different meds. One horrible loss. And then one wonderful success, born 2/18/14.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26/13