Topic: Dress
View Single Post
March 27th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy5586 View Post
Oh I LOVE getting her dressed. She has so many cute, stylish outfits lol. If we're at home, she usually just wears leggings and a top. If we go out, she is dressed cute and matchy with her shoes and bows.
Ditto!!! This is me exactly! I just LOVE playing "dress up" with Kynslee and look forward to picking her out a perfect outfit. I very often get told she's a little 'fashion girl' and how cute she is dressed from strangers. I'm very picky when buying her clothes also (which I usually find at yard sales or thrift/consignment stores). Kynslee is dressed from head to toe and was from the day she was born - LOL!!! Well, she was so tiny nb shoes didn't even fit but as soon as they did she rarely left the house without something in her hair and on her feet. Every time I went to a yard sale with girl clothes I'd look for shoes and more clothes. She ended up with I think 41 pairs of shoes in size nb and 1. Recently I counted her hair bows and pig-tails clips and came up with about 56 items and that doesn't include the headbands with flowers, the beanies with flowers and all the other other cute hats she has I think I'm officially addicted!! When getting ready for the JBF sale recently I went through her 0-6 months clothes and DH and I took 6 totes/boxes full of clothes from the attic - I didn't realize we had soo much!! But, since I usually buy cheap (I NEVER pay full price for an outfit for Kynslee) I don't spend much money and can usually make most of my money back
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6