View Single Post
March 27th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Regular
I got my first BFP on 2 wondfo test strips last night but just to be sure... I went and bought 3 other types of tests and all were positive this morning!!!

We have been ttc for 4 months and we could not be happier.

Its a high possiblity that hubby wont be home for the birth, seeing as we are both in the Army and he will soon be on orders for deployment.

We have been trying to figure out how our baby is going to look, seeing as I am mixed (Japanese, Caucasian, and African American) and he is Caucasian with light brown hair and hazel eyes... Its definitely going to be a surprise. There is really no telling.

Anyway... We have had our baby names picked out for a while now. If we have a boy his name will be Raiden (yes... named after the Mortal Kombat character) and his middle name will be Thomas (hubby's middle name and he also wanted them to have the same initials - RTH). If we have a girl her name is going to be Kitana (Mortal Kombat... again... we're dorks. Haha!) and her middle name will be Briann (a mixed of my middle name - Brie- and both of our Mom's have the same middle name - Ann).

Gahhhh!!! I'm so excited. Going to the Dr. tomorrow morning!