View Single Post
March 27th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I would love some prayer!!! I would love to give birth to a healthy baby. I am 41 so it's a little risky. But I know if God is with me who can be against me.

Here is something that might interest you. It has been the best thing I've ever started. [IMG][/IMG]

What is the daily reading?

As a group we read the same bible passages every weekday. We email our thoughts or comments about the readings to thedailyreading@gmail.com. The readings are short and usually take about 5 minutes a day. The comments are compiled into one email, usually by 4:00pm. Everyone receives a daily email with everyone’s comments. For me personally, no other method of reading has done quite what these daily readings have done for me and my walk with God. Most group members will say the same thing. I now have a better understanding of the bible and as a result I am much closer to God. I am looking forward to seeing you participate in the group. It’s accountability, it’s a learning experience, but what makes it great is our differences coming together in one reading.