Moving on to injectables!
View Single Post
March 27th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay area CA
Wow lots of info!! That's great! I am happy for you!!
Hope this does the trick!
So I did inj 9 years ago so I am not much help but I will try..
- what did you use? repronex (not even sure it's around anymore?)
- What did it cost? I believe around $1000 a cycle
- what dosage did you use? Can't remember
- did it work? 2nd cycle I got pg with m/c and 4th or 5th cycle I got pg with #2
- did you have any side effects? and if so, were they as bad as clomid (or femara)? I was a hot mess in general so I can't remember
- were yours subcutaneous or intramuscular? intramuscular- DH would it
- what did your insurance cover? I had 50% coverage back then but not for meds
- anything else I should know or ask about?? Who is injecting you? I did classes with DH but not sure they do that everywhere or even need to
TTC#3 since Summer 2011
10 IUIs= one confirmed
and lots of BFN
9/13/13 IVF#1 ( One 5AA blast)= BFN
11/18/13 FET (Two 5AA blasts)=
2/26/14 FET (Two 5BA blasts)= BFP!!!
Beta HCG 14 DPO: 181 / 17 DPO: 870 / 24 DPO: 16,051
3/24/14= We have a heartbeat and ONE sticky bean!
Check out Leah's cute newborn Hats and Baby Items!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Lucy S.