View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm in the shopping nesting stage and think I'll be really nesting once I have everything and my DH does what he needs to do. I hope time goes by fast before you get to set up that nursery.

Yes, there's definitely an optimistic side to the events today either way. I'm a bit excited about today, too, just to see how she does.

I use target baskets for organizing, but I want the diaper caddy to use to for that day's worth of diapers.

My midwife doesn't check for gestational diabetes until later in pregnancy. Some places check early. With your history, might make sense to check early. Just keep an eye out for any signs.

You have to post pictures of your favorite thrift store finds!!!

I've been OKAY with my writing. Not great, but I also have editing and stuff to do. The last few nights the kids went to bed SO late that I was too tired to write. We need to get back on a good schedule.

That dress is adorable and PERFECT for spring/summer!! What color would you get it in? I still haven't bought any real maternity clothes. I'm good at getting by on sweats and the few shirts I have.

Last night I had this nightmare that I went into labor too early and had to have the baby in the hospital. They brought me the baby and it was a boy, and I was like "this isn't my baby" and it turns out they accidentally brought me the wrong baby and my baby was still a girl. Having the baby in the hospital though is my biggest worry. I know some people don't mind it all, but my experiences have been less than great and I don't want to do it again. I get really worried about having this baby too early sometimes, like even earlier than I had my daughter.

Have you had any fears like that?