Topic: Qotd: 3/28
View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you happy with where you live (house and neighborhood wise) or would you rather move?

I like the neighborhood for the most part. There are 2, possibly 3 people who I just can't stand in my neighborhood. I have my neighbors right next door to me who get drunk almost on a daily basis and fight with each other, call the cops on each other and nothing seems to every happen to them. Then their neighbor next to them has what I believe is sewage water coming out of a PVC pipe from his house into our alley and into the sewer that runs to the bay. The reason I think it's sewage water is because I had the same smell in my bathroom last weekend. And then there is the "drug house" across the street from us. We call it the drug house because they always have people in and out of that house. They are very shady people.

As for my house, I like it for the most part, but the son of the people who owned it really did a half butt job on renovations which means we're having to re-do some things. All in all though, I'd rather move. My state and the taxes are just ridiculous!
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13