View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmomma3 View Post
Thank you for your response! I actually think about you all the time. It breaks my heart every time someone on our DDC gets that devastating news, but I have to say, I really cried when you posted. I felt like it was happening to one of my best friends, probably because our stories were so similar and some people you just connect with more than others, kwim?

I'd really like to remain friends with you! I also truly hope that everything works out perfectly for you as well and that you get your 'together' baby asap!!!
I'm sorry that I didn't notice this sooner. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I'd love to remain friends You are a sweetie! Youre right, some people rub me the wrong way, and some I just like right away. I always liked reading your posts.

I hope everything works out perfectly for you too. Your loss on the board was one I kept thinking about too. I was so so sad for you. And to have to travel to get the medical care seemed just like one more sad push.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26