View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
What magazines do you subscribe to? I do not have any subscriptions to magazines… but occasionally will purchase Cosmo every once in a while….

What do you see yourself doing in 10 years? Teaching… I am currently applying for different scholarships so I can go back to school and get my degree….

Do you see any bad habits that you've passed on to Hannah? Making EVERYONE happy. I can not stand if someone is not happy. For some reason I feel that it is my job to make sure everyone is happy and if not then I need to be the one to fix it. I see this in Hannah. I wish she didn’t feel the need to take on the world and everyone else’s issues in order to please everyone. I’m still learning that you can please everyone, you just have to worry about making yourself happy. I am also a MAJOR worry wart! My Dh says I worry enough for the both of us so he never worries about anything. Hannah worries way to much. She worries about school, her friends, what she is going to eat, what she is going to wear, if someone is upset with her. I wish I could fix this, and I am trying to be better about it, if not overall at least not doing it in front of her.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!