View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Veteran
Ooh, I just saw this post, what a good idea! I am Stacy, my hubby is Brian, we are both 31. I am a high school guidance counselor and hubs manages an auto parts store. We have been married for six years this coming October, together for seven years this month! I know, it sounds fast, right? We met in March of 2006 on Match.com, got engaged Christmas of 2006 and married in October 2007.

We are crazy in love with our DS, Jake, who is 2 1/2. He is the JOY of our lives. Hubs was ready way before me to try for another, but we're on the same page now and looking forward to giving DS a sibling. Hubs would like a girl, but I truly do not care either way. I like being a boy mom But of course it would be awesome to have a daughter too!

We have two pets, Ceasar, a spastic German Shepherd and Jasper, a Maine Coon cat. Both were rescued from local adoption agencies. We are fortunate to live close to both of our families and wouldn't have it any other way! I write a family blog at www dot meandtheboys2011 dot blogspot dot com. Feel free to come over and check it out, but please don't leave any comments about TTC, since I have family and friends who read it too and we don't discuss our TTC plans in real life

Loved reading about everyone!
Me (31) + Hubs (31) = One amazing DS (August 2010). Baby #2 Expected January 6th 2014!