View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 01:46 PM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post
Just checking in Samantha to see how you are doing. It seems like every day is a life time doesn't it. I know it's only been a few days, but it seems like forever since you posted.
Hi, thanks for checking on me That means a lot to me! I'm ok, what can I say? (shrugging shoulders here) I honestly feel like I am just a sad shell of who I used to be. Last night I cried erasing the pics on my camera of the positve pregnancy tests as well as a few belly shots. It made me so sad. I hate looking in the mirror at my flat stomach. I'm not supposed to look like this

I do come online every day (Tuesday I was offline all day though because I had to go on a school trip) and some days I am in the mood to write and respond and some times I have my moments, where I just don't even have the energy.

I keep thinking this has to be some bad dream and I will wake up from it any time. This coming Monday (April 1st) will be extremely hard for me. It would have/should have been the day we officially announced the news to our families as well as facebook. That day is going to break my heart all over again, I just know it!

Also, this decision of ttc or not is really upsetting me. This pregnancy was not 'planned' so it's not as easy for me as for others who were ttc and who know they will go back to ttc. I don't know if there is another chance for me?