View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 03:48 PM
TTC the newfashioned way
If it were me, as much as you have been through, I would start ttc in a couple months when your body has healed. Your body now knows what it's like to be pregnant, it wants to be pregnant again.

I go to acupuncture, and my acupuncturist has helped many couples get pregnant without IUI/IVF. I also think it's one of the reasons I got pg with IVF. If you could find a reasonable one in your area, I would start there. Not sure if you've tried acupuncture before. It is also very relaxing and I think you probably need that right now. It takes 3 months to get the full benefits from acupuncture, and at that time, I would go to the RE and talk about injectibles and/or IUI's.

Thank you so much for your blog. You are an amazing writer and a wonderful woman, and I know you are/were a spectacular mommy. You are truly special. Every post I read of yours is thoughtful, caring and truthful. Thank you for you. ((HUGS))
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; March 28th, 2013 at 08:13 PM.