View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I took a few pics the other day I keep meaning to download them from my phone. We're doing a sort of sailboat theme.

It's call Ahoy Mate by NoJo. We're really only doing the lamp, a couple of sheets and maybe the wall border. So we're not really doing too much with a theme. The room is a very light green though. So things are light green, a darker green(but still light) dark blue and tan. Theres a little bit of light blue in there as well but mostly greens.

I've started to have some weird fears. Like cloth diapers we got a good start but then I sort of stopped buying them and got a little panicked that I wouldn't be able to do it with twins. Then we have talked all along even before getting pregnant that we wouldn't want to circ. Now all of the sudden I have fears of I won't be doing the right thing. I feel like I'm back tracking on so many parenting things that I have researched and researched and felt comfortable with. I think I'm just starting to feel like I'm going to make a mistake or do something majorly wrong.