View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The first two months after going off the pill, I temped every day -- by pen and paper, no fancy app for me at that point... then in February, I got sick and didn't temp all month. This month has been much better (although I didn't start until after AF)... I'm definitely getting into the habit!

Here's what I've found works for me (and DH). I'm NOT a morning person. I hate the alarm with all of my being. So even before temping, I relied on the snooze function!!! Now, when the alarm goes off for the first time, I nudge DH to snooze for 10 minutes, I stick the thermometer in my mouth, sleep for 10 more minutes -- remembering, of course, to take the thermometer out when it beeps -- and then I record my temp on FF mobile app after I'm out of bed. I would NOT be able to temp if it wasn't for the memory function!

GL! And there are plenty of women who don't temp and just chart CM and even more out there who just BD like crazy and manage to get it done! So I'm SURE if temping doesn't stick, you'll be fine!