View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Lauren.
First, I've wanted to tell you this for a bit now, and I haven't found the time or place:
I've been reading your blog and have been so touched by your and your husband's posts. Even though we've never talked much, I think about Rhiannon every day. I am worried to bring her up to you, and express feelings about your loss, not because I'm scared, but because I don't know how I would survive what you have, and I don't want to say the wrong thing and make your pain worse. She was a beautiful girl. We are lucky you shared her with us, and the world is better because she was in it. And you and your hubby are amazing people to survive, be strong and to share what you have shared with everyone.

I am in the crowd of totally unqualified, but what I would do is give it a couple months to heal. I have no idea what the time to heal from a full term baby would be. But I would get right back to it too. Depending on insurance and finances, I would want to get right back to the RE and at least talk, and get whatever tests you would be able to afford. See what they have to say. I would not back off.

I def agree with whoever above said that only you two will know when the time is right to call it quits. Don't let anyone discourage you. You are so strong!

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26