View Single Post
March 28th, 2013, 08:09 PM
POAS addict
Another one not qualified but I assume you know this and still want our advice

So my head would say, wait a few months and prep your body as much as you can. Loved the idea of acupuncture. Fertility diet and supplements for you and DH. Do as much as you can to heal your body and get it back to TTC condition. Try to suppress any prolactin that may have hung around and may cause you to be annovulatory. I am unsure how quickly after birth we are "allowed" to TTC but I am guess you have to wait 6 weeks and then when your cycle returns? I worry about m/c if you conceive too soon but maybe thats an uneducated fear. I would TTC for a few cycles like suggested and temp to see what my body was doing... After two or three cycles I would go to an RE and be as aggressive as you can get financially. Inj and IUI if you can.

My heart? I would probably curl up into a ball and not survive near as well as you (and I am assuming your profession has help you at least a little?) and I can't even begin to imagine how hard that has been.
*I* would probably want to head back to the RE ASAP and start TTC ASAP because I know how I am and logic is not my strong suit. I would also start the foster adopt program again (I completed it once before while TTC#2).

Whatever you decide I am praying for you and thinking about you so often.
This very subject has crossed my mind so many times. I have had these ideas of fundraising for IF treatments for you... I am not sure how you would take that but it has crossed my mind several times.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog